By using the services of taxcharcha.com, you expressly understand and agree that:
Your use of the service is solely at your own risk. The service is provided as an “as is” and “as available” basis only. Taxcharcha.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Taxcharcha.com makes no warranty that:-
- The service will meet your requirements.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of this service will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the use of this service will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- The information provided on the website will be professionally accurate to take any decision.
We hereby states that any advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by the users of the website from taxcharcha.com, or through any service shall create any warranty / liability against Taxcharcha.com
We further state that the users of the website, taxcharcha.com, should seek proper professional advice before acting on the basis of any information contained herein. Taxcharcha.com, operated by Taxcharcha LLP and its partners, employees, representatives and authors, expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance upon the contents of this site and associated web pages.